Chocolate Glaze For Baked Goods
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
For Half recipe
- 1-ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon hot water
For Single recipe
- 2-ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons to 2 tablespoons hot water
On low heat melt unsweetened chocolate and butter in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and whisk in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk in 1 teaspoon of hot water at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Dip or spread glaze onto baked goods.