Decadent Chocolate Cookies
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Refrigeration time: 2 hours or overnight
- Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Melt in Saucepan and Add to Work Bowl:
- 12 ounces semi-sweet extra dark chocolate chips (1 bag)
- ¾ cup butter (1½ sticks)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12-ounces white chocolate chips (1 bag)
Melt chocolate chips and butter on low heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour melted chocolate and butter mixture into mixing bowl.
- Add brown sugar, vanilla and mix.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Add in white chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325°(convection or regular).
- Lightly grease cookie sheets. Click here to learn more about how to grease cookie sheets.
- Using a spoon, scoop dough from bowl. The dough will be quite firm.
- Shape dough into 1 to 1½-inch balls.
- Place balls 3-inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cookies should be set on edges, but soft in the center.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on a rack.