Fried Green Beans
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound fresh green beans, remove ends and cut in half
- 3 to 4 cloves minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Wash green beans.
- Remove tips and cut green beans in half.
- Steam green beans for 9 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high (cast iron is great for this).
- Add beans, garlic, salt, and black pepper to skillet.
- Cook beans for 5 to 10 minutes; tossing occasionally.
- Remove from heat when beans and garlic are crisped brown.