Ganache Hot Chocolate
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup whole milk per serving
- 1 teaspoon sugar per serving
- 3 tablespoons chocolate ganache per serving
Prepare chocolate ganache and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk sugar into whole milk.
- Heat whole milk in a saucepan until it is barely simmering. Small bubbles will begin to form around the edges of the pan when the milk is hot. DO NOT let the milk boil as it will burn. Remove milk from heat.
- Whisk chocolate ganache into into the heated milk until it is completely incorporated.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a heat proof mug.
- Serve with optional dollop Whipped cream.