Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1½ cups very fine graham cracker crumbs (about 26 squares)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick), melted
Preheat oven to 350°.
- Finely grind up graham crackers. The finer they are ground the easier it will be to mix them with the sugar and butter and then press into a pie pan.
- You can grind the crumbs by placing them in a ziploc plastic bag and rolling them with a rolling pin, or, by processing them in a food processor.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the sugar and whisk together.
- Pour melted butter over the crumbs and using a spatula or large spoon mix well.
- Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and fill.