How To Cook Breakfast Sausage (Link Sausage)
- 2 to 4 link sausage per person
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Place the uncooked sausage in a medium saucepan.
- Add enough water to just cover the sausage.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the sausage from the saucepan and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow skillet, heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Add sausage.
- Use a pair of tongs to rotate the sausage frequently until the skin is brown and crisp.