Individual Ice Cream Pies
- Making crust: 10 minutes
- Baking crust: 10 minutes
- Cooling crust: 30 minutes
- Filling crust: 5 minutes
- Freezing pie: 1 hour
- Total time: 2 hours
- 4 Individual pie tins, approximately 5-inches in diameter across the top (3-inches in diameter across the base)
- 1 recipe of chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 1 recipe of graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups of ice cream of your choice, stirred with a large spoon or a hand mixer until it has the consistency of a very thick milkshake
- Whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons of shaved semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons candy sprinkles of your choice
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons finely crumbled cookies of your choice
- 2 tablespoons finely crumbled chocolate bar of your choice
Preheat oven to 350°.
- Make chocolate graham cracker pie crust or graham cracker pie crust.
- Press approximately ½ cup of crust mixture into each of the 4 individual pie tins.
- Bake the individual pie crusts for 10 minutes.
- Let the crusts cool on a rack for at least 30 minutes. The crusts must be completely cooled before filling with ice cream.
- Scoop out 2 cups of ice cream of your choice into a medium-sized bowl.
- If you have more than one flavor of ice cream that you would like to use, plan on ½ cup of ice cream per pie tin.
- Mix the ice cream with a large spoon or a hand mixer until it is the consistency of a very thick milkshake.
- Spoon ½ cup of ice cream into each baked pie crust.
- Top with optional toppings.
- Cover with wax paper and place in freezer for 20 to 40 minutes, or until the ice cream has firmed up.