Mediterranean Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon ground mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon ground paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon zaatar seasoning (optional)
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
Mix all ingredients except the olive oil in a small bowl.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. This will bring out the full flavor of the garlic.
- Slowly pour olive oil into the bowl; whisking as you pour. This method will allow the ingredients to mesh together and make a smooth, well-incorporated salad dressing.