Oven Roasted Potatoes
Olive Oil For Baking:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for baking sheet
- 4 medium-sized red potatoes; sliced ⅛ to ¼-inch thick
Marinade For Potatoes:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground thyme
- ¼ teaspoon ground rosemary
- Zest from one small lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 450°.
- Lightly oil a cookie sheet or pizza pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Wash off potatoes, thinly slice into rounds approximately ⅛ to ¼-inch thick.
- Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl mix marinade ingredients.
- Add marinade to potatoes.
- Toss potatoes until coated with marinade.
- Spread potatoes out on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown. Using a spatula turn the potatoes over about 15 minutes through the baking process so that both sides get brown.