- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Baking time: 35 to 45 minutes
- Total time: 55 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for baking sheet
- 1 head of cauliflower, medium-sized
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spread 1 tablespoon olive oil over the bottom of a cookie sheet or a 13-inch cast iron skillet; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the ¼ cup olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt, and black pepper; set aside.
- Trim any leafy stems from the head of cauliflower and break head into small to medium-sized florets.
- Add florets to marinade.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the marinade until coated.
- Spread the cauliflower onto the cookie sheet or the cast iron pan in a single layer.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes, tossing once halfway through the baking time.
- Roast until the cauliflower is tender and nicely browned.