Chai Tea Latte
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
Chai Tea and Milk:
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- Dash of black pepper
Bring chai latte concentrate to a simmer in a small saucepan.
- Steam milk using an espresso machine or an immersion steamer.
- If you do not have a way to steam your milk, heat it through in a small saucepan on low heat. Stir frequently to prevent scalding. Once the milk is heated remove from heat immediately.
- Pour the brewed chai tea concentrate into a coffee cup.
- Add the steamed milk.
- Stir gently with a spoon.
- Sprinkle your chai latte with a dash of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and black pepper.