Chocolate Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1½ cups very fine chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 26 squares) or crushed chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick), melted
Preheat oven to 350°.
- You can use chocolate graham crackers or any hard chocolate cookie that can be ground up.
- Finely grind up chocolate graham crackers. The finer they are ground the easier it will be to mix them with the sugar and butter and then press into a pie pan.
- You can grind the crumbs by placing them in a ziploc plastic bag and rolling them with a rolling pin, or, by processing them in a food processor.
- Place the chocolate graham cracker crumbs in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the sugar and mix.
- Pour melted butter over the crumbs and mix well.
- Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and fill.