Pulled Pork Sandwiches
In large skillet (preferably cast iron) heat oil.
- Add onion and yellow or red pepper.
- Sauté until the onion is golden brown; 10-15 minutes.
- Add pork, pan drippings, salt, and pepper.
- Mix in ¼ cup barbecue sauce. Add more sauce as needed.
- Cook on low heat until heated through, 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon pork onto bottom half of hamburger bun.
- If you want to serve your pulled pork sandwiches in a traditional way, top with 2 to 4 tablespoons optional creamy coleslaw.
- Cover with top bun and serve.